Rituparna Basu is an analyst at the Ayn Rand Institute. She specializes in the application of Rand’s ethics of rational egoism to public policy issues, and her research and writing focus on health care policy.
Her work has appeared in Forbes, Politix, TownHall and Daily Caller. She has been interviewed by radio programs across the nation, including NPR, and frequently speaks on college campuses.
Basu graduated with distinction from the Schreyer Honors College of Pennsylvania State University with a bachelor’s degree in biology.
Articles and Papers:
- The Broken State Of American Health Insurance Prior To The Affordable Care Act
- Obamacare Is Really, Really Bad For You, Especially If You’re Young (Forbes)
- What Americans Can Learn From the Flawed Battle Against Socialized Medicine In Canada
Audio and Video:
- Don’t Let It Go Unheard, with Amy Peikoff, Jan 24, 2014. Interview begins at approximately 1 hour in.
- Mike Slater show, Oct 2, 2013. How Obamacare distorts health insurance.
- Should the United States Guarantee Universal Coverage for Its Citizens?